The health and wellbeing of all our guests, ski instructors and staff is particularly important to us. Our main priority is therefore the providing of lessons for everyone in complete safety and in compliance with all regulations to contain and control the spreading of the Sars-Cov-2 virus.
Following you'll find our terms and conditions of reservation and information about frequently asked questions:
1. Private lessons have to be booked in writing via the respective booking form of our ski school; due to organisational reasons we are unable to accept bookings by phone;
2. All lessons have to be paid in advance. Upon payment the participant receives a ticket, which is also valid as a receipt. With the payment you confirm to know, have read and accept our general terms and conditions;
3. The course ticket has to be picked up in one of our offices on the day of arrival or at the latest before the course starts. Participation at courses and private lessons is only possible upon presentation of the course ticket;
4. The duration of a private lesson is 55 minutes;
5. Parents of minors have to be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the end of the course or the private lesson. If parents are late for picking up their children, the minors will be accompanied to the ski school office by the instructor;
6. Cancellation policy: cancellations of courses or private lessons are only valid in writing. No cancellation fees are charged up to 2 weeks prior to arrival. The confirmatory deposit will however not be refunded. From 2 weeks prior to arrival, late arrival or early departure, the entire ski school arrangements that were booked (days or hours) will be charged. We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance or ski insurance in order to be able to claim the cancellation fees from your insurance;
7. Insurance: It is possible to take out an insurance policy on site, which refunds you the unused ski school services in the event of injury or illness (necessity of a medical certificate). The corresponding policy conditions can be requested at the ski school office;
8. Unfortunately we are not able to always allocate certain ski instructors;
9. Covid-19 rules: the participant in a course or individual lesson undertakes to comply with all the regulations to contain and control the spreading the Sars-Cov-2 virus adopted at the time of the lessons and to strictly follow all the instructions provided by the authorities, the ski school and the ski instructor.
General Terms & Conditions
The following general terms & conditions are an integral part of the reservations, and they are explicitly accepted by the booking person and also in the name of those who will actually benefit from the booked service:
1. General provisions: the civil code provisions and the relevant laws apply to this business relationship, as far as no other agreements have been made hereafter;
2. Program- and price changes: regardless of the terms & conditions that the parties agreed upon, the ski school reserves the right to change programs and prices due to organisational reasons. This is also the case if the declared minimum number of participants for each group course cannot be achieved: in this case the ski school has the right to change the weekly programme or the number of lessons;
3. No-show at courses - absence due to illness, accident: the fee for courses and private lessons that have been booked and paid for, will not be refunded in case of absence from the course; the course fee will also not be refunded in case of illness or accident, and the course participant explicitly agrees to waive reimbursement claims;
4. Non-liability statement: the ski school does not assume liabilities for any accidents that happen before, during or after ski lessons;
5. Force majeure and pandemics: With regard to force majeure and pandemics, the ski school reserves the right to modify and/or supplement and/or adapt all offers, both for group courses and individual lessons, in compliance with the laws, regulations and provisions provided by the State of Italy, the Autonomous Province of Alto Adige- Südtirol or any other authority. The implementation and observance of all anti-covid measures prescribed by the Autonomous Province of Bolzano to the ski schools releases the Ski School Alpe di Siusi from any responsibility in connection with the Covid-19 transmission risk.
6. Payment - Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
7. Place of jurisdiction: place of jurisdiction for any disputes that might arise in connection with this legal relationship, is Bozen/Bolzano;